On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Coolpad 5860S. To start enabling USB debugging on your Coolpad 5860S follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Coolpad 5860S
- Go to App drawer on your Coolpad 5860S
- On your Coolpad 5860S, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Coolpad 5860S
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Coolpad 5860S device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Coolpad 5860S Android device
Do comment below about Coolpad 5860S Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.