On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Coolpad 5951L. To start enabling USB debugging on your Coolpad 5951L follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Coolpad 5951L
- Go to App drawer on your Coolpad 5951L
- On your Coolpad 5951L, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Coolpad 5951L
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Coolpad 5951L device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Coolpad 5951L Android device
Do comment below about Coolpad 5951L Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.