On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Coolpad 8017. To start enabling USB debugging on your Coolpad 8017 follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Coolpad 8017
- Go to App drawer on your Coolpad 8017
- On your Coolpad 8017, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Coolpad 8017
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Coolpad 8017 device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Coolpad 8017 Android device
Do comment below about Coolpad 8017 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.