On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Coolpad Note 8. To start enabling USB debugging on your Coolpad Note 8 follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Coolpad Note 8
- Go to App drawer on your Coolpad Note 8
- On your Coolpad Note 8, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Coolpad Note 8
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Coolpad Note 8 device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Coolpad Note 8 Android device
Do comment below about Coolpad Note 8 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.