On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Doogee S70 Lite. To start enabling USB debugging on your Doogee S70 Lite follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Doogee S70 Lite
- Go to App drawer on your Doogee S70 Lite
- On your Doogee S70 Lite, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Doogee S70 Lite
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Doogee S70 Lite device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Doogee S70 Lite Android device
Do comment below about Doogee S70 Lite Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.