On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Doogee S70. To start enabling USB debugging on your Doogee S70 follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Doogee S70
- Go to App drawer on your Doogee S70
- On your Doogee S70, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Doogee S70
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Doogee S70 device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Doogee S70 Android device
Do comment below about Doogee S70 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.