On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., HTC Bolt. To start enabling USB debugging on your HTC Bolt follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in HTC Bolt
- Go to App drawer on your HTC Bolt
- On your HTC Bolt, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your HTC Bolt
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your HTC Bolt device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your HTC Bolt Android device
Do comment below about HTC Bolt Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.