On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., HTC Exodus. To start enabling USB debugging on your HTC Exodus follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in HTC Exodus
- Go to App drawer on your HTC Exodus
- On your HTC Exodus, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your HTC Exodus
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your HTC Exodus device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your HTC Exodus Android device
Do comment below about HTC Exodus Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.