On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Huawei GR5 Mini. To start enabling USB debugging on your Huawei GR5 Mini follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Huawei GR5 Mini
- Go to App drawer on your Huawei GR5 Mini
- On your Huawei GR5 Mini, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Huawei GR5 Mini
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Huawei GR5 Mini device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Huawei GR5 Mini Android device
Do comment below about Huawei GR5 Mini Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.