On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Huawei GW. To start enabling USB debugging on your Huawei GW follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Huawei GW
- Go to App drawer on your Huawei GW
- On your Huawei GW, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Huawei GW
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Huawei GW device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Huawei GW Android device
Do comment below about Huawei GW Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.