On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Huawei Honor 8X. To start enabling USB debugging on your Huawei Honor 8X follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Huawei Honor 8X
- Go to App drawer on your Huawei Honor 8X
- On your Huawei Honor 8X, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Huawei Honor 8X
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Huawei Honor 8X device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Huawei Honor 8X Android device
Do comment below about Huawei Honor 8X Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.