On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Huawei Y9. To start enabling USB debugging on your Huawei Y9 follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Huawei Y9
- Go to App drawer on your Huawei Y9
- On your Huawei Y9, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Huawei Y9
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Huawei Y9 device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Huawei Y9 Android device
Do comment below about Huawei Y9 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.