On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Infinix F98. To start enabling USB debugging on your Infinix F98 follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Infinix F98
- Go to App drawer on your Infinix F98
- On your Infinix F98, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Infinix F98
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Infinix F98 device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Infinix F98 Android device
Do comment below about Infinix F98 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.