On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Itel A32F. To start enabling USB debugging on your Itel A32F follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Itel A32F
- Go to App drawer on your Itel A32F
- On your Itel A32F, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Itel A32F
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Itel A32F device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Itel A32F Android device
Do comment below about Itel A32F Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.