On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Itel A40. To start enabling USB debugging on your Itel A40 follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Itel A40
- Go to App drawer on your Itel A40
- On your Itel A40, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Itel A40
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Itel A40 device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Itel A40 Android device
Do comment below about Itel A40 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.