On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Itel A44 Power. To start enabling USB debugging on your Itel A44 Power follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Itel A44 Power
- Go to App drawer on your Itel A44 Power
- On your Itel A44 Power, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Itel A44 Power
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Itel A44 Power device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Itel A44 Power Android device
Do comment below about Itel A44 Power Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.