On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Meizu 16 Plus. To start enabling USB debugging on your Meizu 16 Plus follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Meizu 16 Plus
- Go to App drawer on your Meizu 16 Plus
- On your Meizu 16 Plus, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Meizu 16 Plus
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Meizu 16 Plus device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Meizu 16 Plus Android device
Do comment below about Meizu 16 Plus Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.