On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Meizu 16. To start enabling USB debugging on your Meizu 16 follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Meizu 16
- Go to App drawer on your Meizu 16
- On your Meizu 16, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Meizu 16
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Meizu 16 device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Meizu 16 Android device
Do comment below about Meizu 16 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.