On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Meizu M1e. To start enabling USB debugging on your Meizu M1e follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Meizu M1e
- Go to App drawer on your Meizu M1e
- On your Meizu M1e, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Meizu M1e
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Meizu M1e device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Meizu M1e Android device
Do comment below about Meizu M1e Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.