On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Motorola Moto C. To start enabling USB debugging on your Motorola Moto C follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Motorola Moto C
- Go to App drawer on your Motorola Moto C
- On your Motorola Moto C, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Motorola Moto C
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Motorola Moto C device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Motorola Moto C Android device
Do comment below about Motorola Moto C Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.