On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Nokia 800c. To start enabling USB debugging on your Nokia 800c follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Nokia 800c
- Go to App drawer on your Nokia 800c
- On your Nokia 800c, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Nokia 800c
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Nokia 800c device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Nokia 800c Android device
Do comment below about Nokia 800c Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.