On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Nokia 801T. To start enabling USB debugging on your Nokia 801T follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Nokia 801T
- Go to App drawer on your Nokia 801T
- On your Nokia 801T, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Nokia 801T
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Nokia 801T device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Nokia 801T Android device
Do comment below about Nokia 801T Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.