On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Nokia Lumia 928. To start enabling USB debugging on your Nokia Lumia 928 follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Nokia Lumia 928
- Go to App drawer on your Nokia Lumia 928
- On your Nokia Lumia 928, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Nokia Lumia 928
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Nokia Lumia 928 device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Nokia Lumia 928 Android device
Do comment below about Nokia Lumia 928 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.