On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Oppo A77T. To start enabling USB debugging on your Oppo A77T follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Oppo A77T
- Go to App drawer on your Oppo A77T
- On your Oppo A77T, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Oppo A77T
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Oppo A77T device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Oppo A77T Android device
Do comment below about Oppo A77T Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.