On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Oppo F6. To start enabling USB debugging on your Oppo F6 follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Oppo F6
- Go to App drawer on your Oppo F6
- On your Oppo F6, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Oppo F6
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Oppo F6 device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Oppo F6 Android device
Do comment below about Oppo F6 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.