On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Oppo R13. To start enabling USB debugging on your Oppo R13 follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Oppo R13
- Go to App drawer on your Oppo R13
- On your Oppo R13, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Oppo R13
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Oppo R13 device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Oppo R13 Android device
Do comment below about Oppo R13 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.