On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Tecno C9 Plus. To start enabling USB debugging on your Tecno C9 Plus follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Tecno C9 Plus
- Go to App drawer on your Tecno C9 Plus
- On your Tecno C9 Plus, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Tecno C9 Plus
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Tecno C9 Plus device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Tecno C9 Plus Android device
Do comment below about Tecno C9 Plus Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.