On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Tecno F3. To start enabling USB debugging on your Tecno F3 follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Tecno F3
- Go to App drawer on your Tecno F3
- On your Tecno F3, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Tecno F3
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Tecno F3 device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Tecno F3 Android device
Do comment below about Tecno F3 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.