On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Tecno F7CS. To start enabling USB debugging on your Tecno F7CS follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Tecno F7CS
- Go to App drawer on your Tecno F7CS
- On your Tecno F7CS, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Tecno F7CS
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Tecno F7CS device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Tecno F7CS Android device
Do comment below about Tecno F7CS Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.