On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Tecno W1. To start enabling USB debugging on your Tecno W1 follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Tecno W1
- Go to App drawer on your Tecno W1
- On your Tecno W1, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Tecno W1
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Tecno W1 device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Tecno W1 Android device
Do comment below about Tecno W1 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.