On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Tecno Y2. To start enabling USB debugging on your Tecno Y2 follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Tecno Y2
- Go to App drawer on your Tecno Y2
- On your Tecno Y2, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Tecno Y2
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Tecno Y2 device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Tecno Y2 Android device
Do comment below about Tecno Y2 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.