On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Vivo Y81. To start enabling USB debugging on your Vivo Y81 follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Vivo Y81
- Go to App drawer on your Vivo Y81
- On your Vivo Y81, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Vivo Y81
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Vivo Y81 device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Vivo Y81 Android device
Do comment below about Vivo Y81 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.