On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Vivo Z1i. To start enabling USB debugging on your Vivo Z1i follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Vivo Z1i
- Go to App drawer on your Vivo Z1i
- On your Vivo Z1i, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Vivo Z1i
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Vivo Z1i device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Vivo Z1i Android device
Do comment below about Vivo Z1i Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.