On this page, you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e., Zte A0722. To start enabling USB debugging on your Zte A0722 follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Zte A0722
- Go to App drawer on your Zte A0722
- On your Zte A0722, go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Zte A0722
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number, your Zte A0722 device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply, unlock Developer Options menu in your Zte A0722 Android device
Do comment below about Zte A0722 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.