In Windows 8 (8.1) or 10 64-bit, you are unable to install unsigned drivers because the system enables driver signature enforcement by default.
Universal Android USB Driver
1. Connect your Kindle Fire/Phone to the USB port on your computer.
2. Ensure USB Debugging mode is ENABLED on the Kindle fire.
On your Kindle Fire tablet, go to Settings. tap Device (3rd kindle fire) or Security (2nd kindle fire), Set Enable ADB to On, and then accept the pop-up warning message.
3. In the ADB Driver Installer, Click the “Install” button to continue.
Note: Windows 8 64-bit need disable driver signature enforcement
4. If you are prompted Windows can’t verify the publisher of this driver software, select Install this driver software anyway in the Window Security dialog box.
5. The universal android USB driver will be installed on your computer automatically.
Final will be shown Installation success
Quick Installation Tutorials (Step by Step)
- How to enable USB Debugging mode on Android devices
- How to install ADB Driver on Windows 7, 8, 10 x64 [64-bit]
- How to Install ADB USB Driver on Amazon Kindle Fire/Phone
- How to Install Android ADB Driver for Windows 7, 8 XP/Vista
- How to Install Nokia X Android ADB USB Driver [ASOP]
- How to Install Universal Android USB Driver [DIY Tutorials]
- How to manage Sony SmartWatch 3 USB Driver [Android Wear]