Nowadays, Facebook is obviously a important social media to convey your message to your network or someone. I used to use Facebook chat to contact my friend because most of them will show up in facebook chat list and easy for me to keep in touch with them. I use Facebook mobile android app when i carry my Galaxy S3 cell phone during outing. At home, i use iChat on my iMac to connect to my facebook friend for chatting. Simply follow steps below to configure your iChat with Facebook. I’m using Mac OS X 10.7.4 for this tutorial.
- Turn on your iChat.
- Go to iChat menu bar -> Preferences.
- Select Accounts Tab and press the + button at bottom.
- Select Jabber on the account type.
- Key in your Facebook account firstname.lastname@example.org and password.
- Your account has been added.
- Now enjoy your Facebook chat on iChat.
Feel free to drop comment if you got problem.