Notebooks are not that difficult to troubleshoot if you can diagnose the problem yourself and have the appropriate tools. Here, we have laid out the most common user questions about solving issues when it comes to your laptop, given that you are using the fastest graphic card available for mobile computing devices which is the Mobility Radeon 7500.
Question #1: What could be causing my notebook problems?
It freezes and even shuts down automatically sometimes. It could be anything from internal hardware to a driver problem and you have to ask yourself the following things.
- Are you 100% sure that your fans are all working? High temperature may cause your motherboard to overheat which can cause your notebook to make an automatic reboot for it is possibly pushing its limits.
- Have you tried scaling down the settings? Closing unnecessary background programs may help decrease this problem. Changing the memory setting through BIOS and hopefully increasing it may work as well – it could be a virtual memory issue.
- Do you have the latest graphic card driver installed? In this case, a Mobility Radeon 7500 driver update is called for.
Question #2: Where can I get a Mobility Radeon 7500 driver update?
Check your laptop manufacturer’s website and get updates if necessary.
- There are other websites that offer Mobility Radeon 7500 driver update. Search them out.
- Use an automatic driver scanner if the above two options seem unappetizing for you.
Question #3: What is an automatic driver scanner?
This is an external program that you can download which offers to scan your computer for all the drivers that need to be updated. After connecting through the corresponding servers and attempt to update, automatic driver scanners automatically install them. At this rate, a Mobility Radeon 7500 driver update won’t be such a daunting task and you can be sure that all your drivers are up to date, making your notebook run optimally